Syracuse Community Health Center has a new, dynamic senior leadership team. Collectively, they bring a wealth of experience in the provision and management of health care. This includes dynamic physician leadership, expertise in healthcare operations and financial management, and a history of successful cultural transformation initiatives. Members of this leadership team have worked in large healthcare organizations, private medical practices, other FQHC’s and leading accounting and law firms. This creates a multi-disciplinary management team committed to patient access and to bringing best practices to our organization.
Our senior leadership team includes:
- Derrick L. Murry, MPH, CHES – Chief Operating Officer
- Felipe Diaz, MD – Chief Medical Officer
- Emily DeMarche, CPA – Chief Financial Officer
- Craig Williams – Chief Human Resource Officer
- Jennifer Bolster, JD – Chief Policy and Government Affairs Officer